Saturday, July 26, 2014

Whos Wrong an Whos Right?

I feel like when people say Being Married isn't no different than a regular relationship are Crazy. Being Married is very different on Many levels!
This Man your about to Marry, you will forever wake up next to him every morning an you  will Lay Next to everynight.
When you get married you Vow To be everything to this Man,You vow to hold him down through thick an than. Its more than just a ring an a Pieace of Paper.

I knew that I wanted a Marriage different than anyone in My Family.
I know, No Marriage is Perfect,I won't sit an Say Our Marriage IS.
We have a lot to Learn an work on,were growing as a Married Couple an we understand that it will get better but we have to make that happen,we have to create the life we want.

Richard an I can Disagree,not talk to each other for a few hours but at the end of the day we still want to lay our heads next to each other.

Till Next time Xoxo 🌻 Marissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment