Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Finding Myself.

(Sometimes I feel we tend to get so lost an Caught up in technology, let'sface it... Its takes us to Another world that we never knew existed.
Instead of Talking we text,some aren't even capable of holding a Sentence because we loose our self's in the technology world.)
Sometimes I loose my self in My own thoughts at night.
Ever have one those nights where you tune out the whole universe, aka "ME TIME"




 An I knew at that Exact moment I knew forever my whole life would change. I knew everything i did would affect her in every way,I knew that I had to give her more than life its self.
When I held Gracie it hit me so hard that it was almost Natural,
I felt the love in my Soul for this little girl,I felt all these weird emotions an I knew it was LOVE.
So this is what love feels like,
My Daughter brings emotions out I never knew I had.
She shows me I have power I never knew I had.
I discovered My self because of My daughter .







No comments:

Post a Comment