Friday, July 25, 2014

Pursuit of Happiness

I'm trying to live My Life in a Positive way,Facing life with a Positive attitude in a world that's Full of Hectic.

Now can you Hear Me??

 I want nothing more but the best, Now I don't want to be Rich I want to be well. Money can NOT buy Happiness, It Only makes you Happy,Now Re read that an let it sink in.
I seriously don't know what happen to myself, I was in The Middle of getting my life together an I didn't realize that Im slowly Finding myself?

Did you hear me?

Ya Finding Myself. I never even knew I lost myself..
I guess in the middle of worrying about everyone else an there drama I lost Myself.
 What I mean by all this Is that I never took the time to focus on My self, as a Person,Mother,wife. I just never took the time to invest in myself an become a better person.

I felt like I was drowning in Everyones problems but MY OWN..!!

Did you hear Me ;DROWNING.

I felt like I needed a big Change in My life an Nothing would change unless I make it happen Right? So I started Cutting all the Drama Family an Friends out My life, I vowed to focus an Invest on My Family an Myself. So I did I cut Social media for awhile an focused on working an being a Mother an wife. I feel we some times get to caught up in technology an forget about the Real world.

I feel wonderful,I feel great that I have Made this new investment that no one has ever encourage me to do before.

Its simple if you want to be happy,Be happy.

I will stop at nothing to Continue to make Us Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment