Friday, July 11, 2014

TRY to Explain Your Bond.

Try to Explain YOUR BOND
As Parents we have to Remeber to cherish all the Little moments an to Embrace what our Children do.
When My daughter shows her Fierce,Sassy Attitude off i try to understand the person that she will become.
.BONDS that are Unbreakable.
To try to explain the bond i have with My Daughter seems impossible,i knew from the moment I found out i was pregnant i was going to Experience an Endure More than Just life its self.
I was 15 when i found out i was Pregnant an i was 16 when i gave Birth,of course when you become pregnant you wonder about Gender an names? well at 13 weeks i found out i was pregnant with a Little Girl,at 18 weeks doctors Confirmed she was a Girl. Gracie...
Gracie would be My Daughters name,an Never have i felt a Swoon of emotions bottled up inside of me. I often think,wow i have a little Girl inside of me an Her whole life depends on me,ive never felt so much responsiblity an so much emotions in my life.
Little did i know . . . . this was Just the Start.
 I was a little Nervous........ I didn't know what to Expect......
But once They Handing me this Little Girl I knew for the Rest of My life all that would Matter is HER.
I Never believed in love at first sight until I saw Gracie, the Look in Her eyes,Her New Baby Smell,her Tiny little fingers an toes i couldn't get over or comprehend how in LOVE i was with her..
I can't explain My love for her,Try to imagine all the water in the oceans an weigh it.
Than Multiply it by all the Beach Sand in the world.I'm not sure if there are words that can explain all My feelings for My Child,its Undescribable.

No comments:

Post a Comment