Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Civil.




When it comes to sharing My Pregnancy story I feel like a lot of moms let out a lot of personal feelings an stay bitter towards there situation if it didn't go the way they expected,

Not everyone stays with their Child's Father,An My Personal Opinion on that,is..
It is what it is, things DO Happen you just got to Pick your self up an Move on an Be the best parents you can be, Despite your Situation with the Mother or Father you put all that aside an Be parents. I knew My Daughters Dad for about 3 years we were more of a Fling when it was Convenient for us. Its Really Complicated My Daughters Dad is 7 years older than me we lived different lives,when I became pregnant I think it caught us both by surprise an we both reacted differently.
I knew In My Heart once I had this Baby it was going to Be Gracie an I forever,
I didn't plan on her having her father,because I Never Did.... A Sad Fact; most the time when us Young Teens become pregnant we will repeat what we see when it comes to parenting,if our fathers weren't there that seems almost natural.
Growing up I NEVER wanted to be wrong,I was Always Right!
Now being 20 I can Admit My Faults an Where i did Parent Wrong,I Tried to parent with With  all the Anger, Confusion an Hurt that was in My Life at the time.
From No Visits to Weekend vists ,to Court orders,Arguing Constantly it became part of My daily life. We Couldn't Speak about ANYTHING with out Arguing,it seemed impossible to even think of Co-parenting, little did I know it was about to get more Complicated, So Gracie's Dad told me about his Girlfriend,(Whom has a Son,but not from Gracie's Dad) 
I was like um no my daughter isn't going around Her or her Son. I didn't like the fact of some other woman playing Mommy with MY Daughter,Gracie's Dads Family Tended to Play us Against Each other  99% of the time I believe all of our families were to involved,
      So 4 years Later Here we Are We Get along Fine,We Co-parent when I say Co-parent I just mean were able to be civil around Each other,so when Gracie does see her Dad she doesn't see us Arguing or always stressed . 
Gracies Dad has 2 other little Girls an a Step son. Gracie sees them when we have time since we all work an live in different towns.
I'm now Married an she has a wonderful Daddy Here at Home who loves an cares for her.
Being a Blended Family isn't easy it will NOT happen over Night it took us 4 Years. But its well worth it.. Because at the end of the day The only person who matters is Gracie.
So be Wonderful Parent an Always Strive to make things right,Not for you but for your Children.



Till Next time xoxo Marissa
😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment