Monday, July 21, 2014

I DoπŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’


It really was love at first sight,
So when I was in Highschool there was this Guy Rodrigo but I never really talked to him,
(OK Remember that ^^)
OK so in 2013 I was going to Clovis Adult to Get my GED. An I had a Friend Name Gema an she was interested in Rodrigo so at Break she started talking to him an than we decided to go hang out at the park an ditch the last hour of class.
I was always their 3rd wheel...

So later that night I was at home on Facebook looking through my brothers Facebook friends an I See "Richard L." An I'm like eh He's cute lol.
The Next Day My friend says Hey Rodrigo gots a Friend wanna double date?
I was like who? She said Richard,
Richard?? Richard who Richard L.
So I was like ya I guess...... So I got his Number he added me on Instagram an we talked a few days before we hung out.

We texted Like what seemed forever I loved getting cute little messages from Him I would wake up an Go to sleep to cute little things..
When we first hung out we all hung out at the park it was Me,Richard,Rodrigo an My Daughter an Gema an Her Kids..

Later in the week I asked Richard if he wanted to hang out alone,Of course he said yes..

Soooo.. I hear this loud exhaust an I'm like what is that sound around my block it kept getting closer an closer I looked out my window an see a all Black Bmw,than I get a text saying "I'm Here"
I'm like Omg omg omg omg,By this time I got butterflies ready to pop.



Fast forward⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩⏩

So we got together an Made it official in Oct,2013 an i was a little ify at first because I had a child an I know Families are quick to judge,so he invited me to his house an I was a little Nervous to bring Gracie Because I didn't know how she would act in front of everyone an Id didn't know how his family would react to us. So I met his 3 sisters an 3 brothers an Gracie quickly grew to love them over time,his Family was very welcoming an Accepted us.
Although I know My husbands mom was skeptical of her favorite Boy Dating me,Because I'm a Package deal.. Although they grew to love Gracie alsoπŸ’ž.

So Halloween comes this is our first trip out together an Gracie was just NOT feeling it at all.she didn't talk much to Richard an she didn't really know what was going on she didn't like the fact that he was getting attention that was once all hers. So we went home an I explained that mommy was now dating Richard an he would be around more often.
We spent everyday together,I wanted gracie an Richard to learn to be comfortable around each other,this was the test because if Gracie couldn't accept him or he couldn't accept her it would not work with us.
So November roles around an By this time Gracie an I were already in love with Richard.
He became Everything to Us,i knew i wanted to spend My life with him,

See Everything About Richard is Completely different From Every one else, the way He Kissed me so soft an Genuine I felt so special,the way he held me just felt so real,every good morning Text I got from him,his daily visits or calls It felt amazing having him in our life.

Dec:
So one night i was Joking around an said Lets get married.
An he said Ok..

So Dec 16 2013 we got Married an the only people who knew were My Mom an Her Bf.
We didnt tell our families till after an of course everyone took it hard but we were so deeply in love,Nothing Stopped us.....

It seemed like since the day we got Married Everybody was against us an we Didn't have Anyone But Each other. Well we were in for it,My Husbands family did alot to tear us apart but we Stuck it out an Made it through the tought times..

We have Been married for 7 months an just in these 7 months we have struggled,But we made it through. There's been times that Our marriage has been tested, Richard an I have been tested Numerous of times but we never Gave up on Each other.
Yes some might say were crazy for getting Married so soon,ya were crazy lol so what?
We learn something new about each other everyday,I'm learning how to be a Full time wife,working Full time,an #1 Being a Full time Mom.
I love My Family that we have CreatedπŸ’ž
I wouldn't have did it any other way,
A Marriage will work as long as Both Fight for it.
Marriage is very special when it's with the right Man.
My Daughter has always Been My #1 an she always will,Now we Have a #1 Man in Our Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment