Saturday, August 9, 2014

oh Hi There.

You Know when you finally get a Taste of Being Happy you'll refuse to have Anybody in your life that will take that away.
Happy has never felt any better than this,
To work for what you'll have is a Truly Amazing Feeling,yes maybe sometimes it sucks to wake up before the sun does but it feels awesome to pay bills an Buy the things we want an need.
I never have to worry about someone saying "You have this or that Because of me"
Everything I have an everything we get, "WE" work for it.
We work in order to stay Independent.

Paying Our Bills, Never Felt so Good.

I've learned so much on My Own..
An the First thing was to learn to be Happy,Disconnecting from Toxic People.
Being Happy for me is to live simple, Stay Huble an Always smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment