Friday, August 15, 2014

Humble

Maybe its just Watching the sun rise everyday or maybe its the smells of the flowers Blooming...

When I hear talkin', I just don't know what to make of it
Hate is so familiar to me, I'm slowly embracing it
Doesn't come natural, bear with me it could take a bit

my dreams are who I'm racing with
You can see I'm pacin' it so that I'm always chasin' it
I hope that my success never alters our relationship








I try an to stay Very Very Humble in All situations, see I'm trying to be a BETTER person.

Hold up,Hold Up . . . . I didn't say I was perfect.

I want something I'm going to make it Happen.

There's no Reason to be jealous of someone just because they are working hard for what they want or they are blessed with Opportunities. This is one thing I can't stand!!
Like why can't people just be HAPPY that someone is moving up in life.

They look at me a certain way now,because I'm doing better than they could have ever been I'm far from perfect just like everyone I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment