Sunday, August 24, 2014

Trust Your Struggle


 My Love, lord knows we have been through Many challenges in just a Year Time.


Happy,Scared,Sad,Nervous,Excited,Beyond Ready
In love,Breaking Points.
We faced all these obsticles in just over a Year time.
A year might not seem long to Many people,But a Year for us we have come along way lol.
I have NO WORDS for this Almost 1 Year for us.
EXCEPT
We Trusted our Struggled,We struggled together,an we Proved EveryBody Wrong.

I've learned to Trust in Myself in what seems like the Most Difficult times in my life.
I've learned in just this year that no one will have you like you got yourself even if no one gots us,I know we got Each other!
An there's no better feeling than knowing your going to make it no matter what.
Because Failure is No longer a Option.
Because today I am a Mother an Wife an My Limits will never stop.
No one will tell me how to run my life nor Family,if you aint paying My Bills Get out My Face.
Good things Happen to Good People.
Stop an Reevaluate your life.
Let that sink in . . . . . . . . . 
Ill continue to stay humble,Because I know everything that is happening in My life at this exact moment is Meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment