Saturday, September 13, 2014

fireworks


I woke Up today.

I woke up today an I felt super Blessed.
Every morning I wake up an go into My BabyGirls room,
 an kiss her an whisper how much I love her.

I didnt understand this overwhelming feeling?
I was showering an asking myself whats going on?

As im eatting breakfast i think . . 
My Bills are Paid
I got a Home
I got food
I got a car
We have clean clothes&Shoes
Most importantly we have eachother.

Im very Humble,an Thankful.
My daughter is My Everything
When I look into her eyes I feel alive.
I Know everything at this exact moment in my life is Happening for a Reason.

Gracie has Always been My #1 
From the day she was Born
I knew everything i Did from that day on 
Was going to be for her.
Gracie has made me into a woman
Gracie has taught me how to . .

Love
Forgive
Forget

Mostly to just have peace with Myself,
Thats i struggle with the most to find Peace.
That seems Impossible..

No comments:

Post a Comment