Saturday, September 13, 2014

Finding Peace!!✌


Peace?
So much in My life has Happen lord Knows I need peace in My Heart
Scratch that
 in My Soul.!!

Forgiving people has never come easy to me.
Its always been that way
I feel like I can never forgive

Like My Father being Locked up Almost every Birthday I've ever had!
Or Both My Parent choosing thier Relationships over me.

Or My step dad Deciding to fuck My whole life up .
Everyone I ever cared about has impacted My life in ways I'll just never be able to change.

Now trying to find peace in My Heart to Forgive all these people have been tremendously Hard.

I've built memories with My Parents an Step Parents that Most the time is easier to forget than rather remember.

I had no choice to find peace with thin my self,
It would eat me alive if I didn't
Misery does love company

In my mind there was always a dark dark ugly place I never wanted to return to.
An it became easier to just get all these memories an emotions an keep them hidden from the world.

It than became a normal part of my life to just keep My Feelings Bottles up.

 I had a Ugly heart.


I did not want to be unhappy, Nor let people make me that way.
I knew I had to change an just get Right..

An I had to dig deep deep down an pull everything out,
So I started from the bottom an worked my way up 

Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace
Peace 
The list will go on 

I made changes in My life,
Started thinking for myself
Making things right
An I no longer worry about things I can not change.
Everyone who has every hurt me or fucked my life up 
Its OK I forgive you all..
Not because you deserve it 
But because I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment