Monday, December 15, 2014

being at peace,

 

My Mind Wonders at night an gets lost in the thoughts of what you are doing? 
Did you get to eat?
The things you do just to make ends meet,
I pray that God, keeps you warm an always protects you from the storms.


I really haven't known who you are for quite a while,
But I try to act tough so I force this fake smile.
I want My Mother Back!

You love someone else way more than me,Her name is Crystal Meth and I don't think she'll ever set you free,
I want My Mother Back!

She's had you in her hands for about 10 years,But all of those years are nothing compared to my fear.
I want My Mother Back!

Fear of you lying
Fear of you dying
Fear of having so much faith in you and just being left crying.
I want My Mother Back!

You wrote me letters when i was growing up,promising me you would change,but some how ,some way, you are just set in your own ways.
I want My Mother back!

You've told me to my face that it was drugs over me,
Even that wasn't enough to make me see.
I want My Mother Back!

When you are clean,You give me so much hope, then tomorrow it's the same ole' dope phen.
I want My Mother Back!

Everything i say This comes from my heart and every word of it's true,im not sure how to express my self to you so ill just write My soul out to you,like ol times,
I want My Mother back!

I do thank you so much for one thing,Thank you for showing me how important a good mother should be. 
And to never show my children the pain that you showed me.
"but i love you mom.

Don't get me wrong mom, i do love you,an i thank you for being the best mom You Possibly could be.
"I still love you.

But today I officially set myself free,Because I know there's a stronger woman in me.


I love you mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment