Friday, November 28, 2014

white tiger

Ive learned that in life everything,
You Do!
Everything 
You Say!
Every action will reflect on your life!

Like dont tell me i dont deserve what i have because "whatever Reason you come up with"
Like quit feeling sorry for your self!
Quit making excuses 
Quit making a Reason why you cant do it!
An just do it!

Despite the way i grew up an how both my parents were!
That did not reflect on my life to the point where it controlled me.
I Control My life!
I Control every movement!

Dont sit an tell me my past Owns me!
My past aint shit,My Past is a simple stepping stone to where im at today!
Everyone has a struggle,
I Happen to trust mine an went with the flow an became a better person!

Ive learned i cant make everyone happy,
An i no longer try to.

Because in the end the only person that needs to be happy are your children, spouse,an Your self of course. 
I know Myself better than anyone,
An No ones Words, nor opinion will hurt me.
Like i sleep Great Every night thank you.











No comments:

Post a Comment